Latu de Gama

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The joys and wonders of Latu de Gama and their fans.

The site is still being modified; Please pm me on the forum with the type of graphic you want as a forum section in the graphics shop like the ones already in there. Thank you, Administrator - Freddyx

2 posters

I am leaving the team.

Florence
    Florence

I am leaving the team. Empty I am leaving the team.

Post by Florence Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:17 pm

I didn't want to make a fuss, but here I go tongue

I don't enough time for graphics with the amount of work I'm receiving from school. Therefore I don't really have enough time for Latu de Gama.
    I never felt that I got much enjoyment from being part of this graphics team anyway, I'm sorry to say.

So I'd like Ziiz to remove my examples from the thread on friendcodes, but I will get my latest request finished.
    I bid you all farewell ^_^
    Freddyx
    Freddyx
    Admin

I am leaving the team. Empty Re: I am leaving the team.

Post by Freddyx Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:36 am

Florence wrote:I didn't want to make a fuss, but here I go tongue

I don't enough time for graphics with the amount of work I'm receiving from school. Therefore I don't really have enough time for Latu de Gama.
    I never felt that I got much enjoyment from being part of this graphics team anyway, I'm sorry to say.

So I'd like Ziiz to remove my examples from the thread on friendcodes, but I will get my latest request finished.
    I bid you all farewell ^_^

Awhh Sad

you best still be on fc >.>
    your not buggering off on me again! :L

xD have a guddun Smile

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:36 pm