The joys and wonders of Latu de Gama and their fans.

The site is still being modified; Please pm me on the forum with the type of graphic you want as a forum section in the graphics shop like the ones already in there. Thank you, Administrator - Freddyx

    Donkey Kong Country Trilogy

    Share
    avatar
    GatorGirl1993

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-11-25
    Age : 24
    Location : Under the Sea

    Donkey Kong Country Trilogy

    Post by GatorGirl1993 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:16 am

    We all know that the DKC games were the best games on Donkey Kong and pretty good games on the SNES.

    Me? I played all 3 of them. I love DKC2 the most. DKC3 was fun. I never got into DKC1 as much.

    1. DKC2
    2. DKC3
    3. DKC1

    No better DK games (except for DK64) was made.

    Your thoughts?
    avatar
    Freddyx
    Admin

    Posts : 247
    Join date : 2009-11-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Derbyshire, UK

    Re: Donkey Kong Country Trilogy

    Post by Freddyx on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:31 am

    GatorGirl1993 wrote:We all know that the DKC games were the best games on Donkey Kong and pretty good games on the SNES.

    Me? I played all 3 of them. I love DKC2 the most. DKC3 was fun. I never got into DKC1 as much.

    1. DKC2
    2. DKC3
    3. DKC1

    No better DK games (except for DK64) was made.

    Your thoughts?

    never played any of them.. any good?
    any on ds?


    _____________
    Damn you! You're one of them aren't you! What are they paying you? I'll double it! I'll give you whatever you want! Money, women...men?



    Thanks To AnaBanana for the above sig Smile x

    Gremlins Rule!
    www.youtube.com/freddythegremlin
    avatar
    GatorGirl1993

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2009-11-25
    Age : 24
    Location : Under the Sea

    Re: Donkey Kong Country Trilogy

    Post by GatorGirl1993 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:39 am

    Freddyx wrote:
    GatorGirl1993 wrote:We all know that the DKC games were the best games on Donkey Kong and pretty good games on the SNES.

    Me? I played all 3 of them. I love DKC2 the most. DKC3 was fun. I never got into DKC1 as much.

    1. DKC2
    2. DKC3
    3. DKC1

    No better DK games (except for DK64) was made.

    Your thoughts?

    never played any of them.. any good?
    any on ds?

    There are some on GBA, but the GBA is a little low-rated, but they are still good.
    There are also Donkey Kand Land games on the Gameboy color.

    Yeah, they are pretty awesome.
    avatar
    Freddyx
    Admin

    Posts : 247
    Join date : 2009-11-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Derbyshire, UK

    Re: Donkey Kong Country Trilogy

    Post by Freddyx on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:49 pm

    GatorGirl1993 wrote:
    Freddyx wrote:
    GatorGirl1993 wrote:We all know that the DKC games were the best games on Donkey Kong and pretty good games on the SNES.

    Me? I played all 3 of them. I love DKC2 the most. DKC3 was fun. I never got into DKC1 as much.

    1. DKC2
    2. DKC3
    3. DKC1

    No better DK games (except for DK64) was made.

    Your thoughts?

    never played any of them.. any good?
    any on ds?

    There are some on GBA, but the GBA is a little low-rated, but they are still good.
    There are also Donkey Kand Land games on the Gameboy color.

    Yeah, they are pretty awesome.

    Sounds good, ill see if i can get ahold of some.


    _____________
    Damn you! You're one of them aren't you! What are they paying you? I'll double it! I'll give you whatever you want! Money, women...men?



    Thanks To AnaBanana for the above sig Smile x

    Gremlins Rule!
    www.youtube.com/freddythegremlin

    Sponsored content

    Re: Donkey Kong Country Trilogy

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:50 am