Latu de Gama

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The joys and wonders of Latu de Gama and their fans.

The site is still being modified; Please pm me on the forum with the type of graphic you want as a forum section in the graphics shop like the ones already in there. Thank you, Administrator - Freddyx

3 posters

Is it me Or is photobucket not working?

Poll

Does photobucket work DX

[ 0 ]
    Is it me Or is photobucket not working? Barrig100%Is it me Or is photobucket not working? Barlef10 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Is it me Or is photobucket not working? Barrig100%Is it me Or is photobucket not working? Barlef10 [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    乃乇刀フノ
    乃乇刀フノ

Is it me Or is photobucket not working? Empty Is it me Or is photobucket not working?

Post by 乃乇刀フノ Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:21 pm

Is it me Or is photobucket not working? Icon_arrow photobucket doesn't want to respond, can anyone check if it works for you Is it me Or is photobucket not working? Icon_exclaim Is it me Or is photobucket not working? Icon_question
    Please Is it me Or is photobucket not working? Icon_bounce
    Freddyx
    Freddyx
    Admin

Is it me Or is photobucket not working? Empty Re: Is it me Or is photobucket not working?

Post by Freddyx Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:25 pm

乃乇刀フノ wrote:

Is it me Or is photobucket not working? Icon_arrow photobucket doesn't want to respond, can anyone check if it works for you Is it me Or is photobucket not working? Icon_exclaim Is it me Or is photobucket not working? Icon_question
    Please Is it me Or is photobucket not working? Icon_bounce

the site itself works for me but when i try to embed a picture on here using the image code and then try to edit the post to get the image code again it actually shows the image not the code :S
    Tomoya
    Tomoya

Is it me Or is photobucket not working? Empty Re: Is it me Or is photobucket not working?

Post by Tomoya Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:12 pm

Its workin for me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:03 am