Latu de Gama

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The joys and wonders of Latu de Gama and their fans.

The site is still being modified; Please pm me on the forum with the type of graphic you want as a forum section in the graphics shop like the ones already in there. Thank you, Administrator - Freddyx

2 posters

Evil is here

Evil-Knuckles
    Evil-Knuckles

Evil is here Empty Evil is here

Post by Evil-Knuckles Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:34 am

Hey everyone sorry it took so long to get here. Well it seems you guys have got this site started. I have a suggestion though. I would like some of the text darker cause the really light blue text blends in with the bright background and is just really annoying try and read it. I understand you guys are still working on it I just thought Id throw that out there.
    Oh yeah the intro. Well hi I'm Evil-Knuckles, or at least thats what I go by on most sites, also sometimes I use Karuzu on Wifi and my real name is Steven. Well why Im here hmm I make animated gifs using sprites but Flash is not being as cooperative as I would like it so sometimes things dont get finished as fast or sometimes I just dont get around to it (or Im just to lazy.) Im a big brawler, am on wifi a lot and am the co-leader of The Hollow Brawlers (THB), I also play a little PKMN. If you need Ice PKMN I got it.
    Toon
    Toon
    Admin

Evil is here Empty Re: Evil is here

Post by Toon Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:46 am

ohai

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:59 pm